A quick vegetarian dish for all seasons.
Tomato and Rocket PastaTotal time: 15 mins
- 1/2-1 cup Dried pasta such as macaroni
- 1 fresh tomato or 1/2 cup canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 large handful of rocket
- 10 pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 small red chili (optional)
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Olive oil for finishing
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta as instructed on the pack.
- If using a fresh tomato, slice it into 12 wedges and slice the chili very finely.
- When the pasta is cooked drain it off and place it in your serving bowl.
- Cover the bowl with the saucepan lid to keep the pasta warm.
- Return the pot to the heat and pour in the cooking oil.
- Fry the tomato and chili for 20 seconds then add the pasta, olives and rocket to the pot.
- Lastly crumble the feta into the mix and serve with a drizzle of olive oil.