Pizzas are a great go to for comfort food and for convenience. You can add any toppings you like, but this artichoke and tomato combination is one of my favorites.
Ten Minute Pizza for OneTotal time: 10 mins
- 2 tbsp. Self raising flor
- 1 tbsp. Greek yoghurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp. Italian tomato sauce
- 1 small tomato
- 2 artichoke hearts
- 3 tbsp. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tbsp. cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dough, mix the flour, yoghurt and salt together and knead it for thirty seconds.
- Sprinkle some flour onto a clean work surface and roll the dough into a circle about 20cm (9 inches) in diameter.
- Place the cooking oil in a fry pan and heat over a medium heat until it begins to ripple.
- Place the pizza base in the pan and fry for two minutes.
- Turn the pizza base and while the second side cooks spread the tomato sauce then the cheese over the top.
- Slice the tomato and artichokes and arrange evenly over the top of the pizza and season with the salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza under a hot griller (broiler) until the cheese melts then eat it.