Using canned tuna his is so simple to make and delicious too.
Pasta with Tuna and CapersTotal time: 15 mins
- 1/2-3/4 cup dried pasta, preferably penne
- 1 small can of tuna
- 2 tsp. capers
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- Bring a medium size pot of water to the boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Place the pasta in the boiling water and cook as instructed on the pack.
- Chop the parsley and capers roughly.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the pot with the olive oil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the tuna and capers then grate the garlic into the pot.
- Finally stir in the parsley and lemon juice.
- Serve with lots of cracked black pepper and finely grated Parmesan cheese.