Creamy, cooling and a little bit healthy.
Lime and coconut tartTotal time: 45 mins
- 6 raw almonds
- 1 tbsp. rolled oats
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- 3 tsp. coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lime rind
- 1 tsp. honey
- To make the base crush the almonds and oats in a food processor to form a coarse flour.
- Melt the coconut oil over a low heat and mix in the nut and oat flour.
- Line the base of a miniature spring form tin with baking paper then spread the mixture evenly over the base, pressing it down firmly to form a crust.
- Place the base in the fridge for ten minutes.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together until they are smooth and creamy, then pour them over the base mixture.
- Refrigerate for a further twenty to thirty minutes until firm then serve.