A vegetarian burger which will please meat eaters too.
Green Pea Vegie BurgerTotal time: 10 mins
- ¼ cup frozen green peas
- ¼ cup cooked or canned chickpeas
- 1 egg white or yolk
- 4 almonds
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. bread crumbs
- 1 small pickled green chili
- ¼ tsp. grated lemon rind
- a pinch of salt
- Oil for cooking
- Using a food processor, blend all the ingredients together.
- Wet your hands and shape the mixture into a burger.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, over a medium heat until the surface begins to ripple.
- Fry the burger on both sides until golden brown, then serve on a roll with feta cheese and extra parsley.