In honour of Australia Day I am posting my take on the Australian classic Chocolate Ripple Cake.
Chocolate Ripple CheesecakePrep time: 2 minsTotal time: 60 mins
- 3 Arnott's Chocolate Ripple biscuits or double chololate chip cookies
- 1 tbsp. Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp. finely grated lemon rind
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tsp. cocoa powder
- Whisk the lemon rind with the yoghurt and cream cheese.
- Place one quarter of the yoghurt mixture in the bottom of a ramekin.
- Press one of the biscuits (cookies) on top of the mixture and pour a teaspoon of lemon juice over it.
- Repeat the process twice, finishing with the last of the yoghurt mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving, sprinkled with a little cocoa powder.