There’s always room for dessert… especially a chocolate one!
- 1 Tablespoon Self Raising Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Cream
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Cocoa powder
- 10 Grams Very dark chocolate
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate into a bowl and beat the mixture for twenty seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to a well-greased ramekin or individual size cake tin, filling it three quarters full.
- Sink the chocolate square into the middle of the mixture then cover over the tin with foil or baking paper and seal it using a rubber band.
- Place one centimetre (half inch) of water in a small saucepan and bring it to the boil, then place the pudding in the water and cover the saucepan with a well-fitting lid.
- Cook the pudding for twenty minutes then remove it from the pan using tongs.
- Remove the cover from the pudding and serve with cream or ice-cream.