A rich and sexy singles serve dessert.
Chocolate and Raspberry Tart for OneTotal time: 60 mins
- 1 tsp. butter
- 6 raw almonds
- 2 tsp. rolled oats
- 40 grams very dark chololate
- 2 tbsp. cream
- 2/4 drops vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp. frozen raspberries
- To make the base for the tart, line the bottom of an individual size spring-form tin or flan tin with baking paper.
- Crush the oats and almonds in a food processor to form a coarse flour.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and cook it until it begins to brown then remove it from the heat.
- Mix the crushed almonds and oats into the butter.
- Press the mixture down firmly to cover the bottom of the lined spring-form tin and refrigerate.
- To make the filling, heat the cream in a small saucepan until it begins to steam, and then remove it from the heat and stir in the chocolate and vanilla.
- When the mixture is smooth, pour it onto the chilled base and dot the raspberries around the top.
- Refrigerate until the filling is firm then turn out of the tin, sprinkle with a little icing sugar then serve.