This five minute meal uses mayonnaise to make a creamy sauce.
Chili and Mayo Stir FryTotal time: 5 mins
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 4 button mushrooms
- 1 tsp. chili paste
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 small pack vacuum packed noodles
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and the mushrooms into quarters.
- Soak the noodles in hot water.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan over a high heat until it begins to ripple.
- Add the broccoli and mushrooms to the pan and toss them in the oil until they are coated and glistening.
- Quickly stir the chili paste and soy sauce through the vegetables then cover the pan with a well-fitting lid and reduce the heat a little.
- Steam the vegetables for one minute then give the noodles a squeeze to separate them and toss them through the vegetables.
- Serve the stir fry topped with the mayonnaise and sunflower seeds.