This spicy burger is totally vegan.
Chickpea BurgerTotal time: 10 minsSummaryThis spicy burger is totally vegan.
- ½ cup of cooked or canned chickpeas
- ¼ of a banana
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cumin powder
- ½ cup of coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chili paste
- ½ tbsp. cooking oil
- Blend all the ingredients except the oil together.
- Wet your hands and form the mixture into two burgers.
- Rinse a small skillet and place it over a medium heat. When the water evaporates the skillet is ready for frying.
- Pour the oil into the skillet and place the burgers in the oil.
- Fry the burgers for two minute on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with salad and some silken tofu mixed with a little chili paste.