The juicy chicken thigh fillets with sticky sauce make this a lip smacking treat.
Chicken with Orange SauceTotal time: 15 mins
- 1-2 small chicken thigh fillet
- 1/2 medium orange
- 1 tsp. Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- Trim the chicken thighs of excess fat and cut them into two or three pieces.
- Place the chicken in a steamer lined with baking paper.
- Steam the chicken for about five minutes.
- Grate the rind of the orange finely and mix it with the mayonnaise.
- When the chicken is cooked, place a small fry pan over a medium heat.
- Juice the orange and pour it into the pan with the sugar.
- Heat the orange juice and sugar until large bubbles form.
- Add the chicken and its juices to the pan and fry in the orange sauce for thirty seconds each side.
- Serve topped with mayonnaise and with a salad or vegetables of your choice.