Dinner is never far away when you have some eggs in the refrigerator.
Cheese Soufflé OmeletteTotal time: 10 mins
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan or Gruyere cheese
- 1 tbsp. cream
- 2 tsp. chopped tarragon
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pich black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until soft peaks form.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the cream, cheese, salt, pepper and half the tarragon.
- Fold the egg whites into the yolk mix.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan over medium heat until it begins to ripple.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook for three minutes.
- Using an egg lifter, turn the omelette over and cook for another two minutes then turn it out of the pan onto a plate.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the remaining tarragon and spread over the omelette.
- Fold the omelette in half and serve with a green salad.